This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author

Happy Fabulous Friday Dream Maker Network,

I am excited to be here in this space and look forward to seeing how it grows! I found it through Meetup.com.

My name is Minister Jalisa Hardy here in Glen Burnie, MD. I am a stay-at-home Mompreneur of 3 under 3. I had my 3rd April 2, 2022. I’m a licensed minister, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Self-published author of “It’s All in Me! – My Journey to Freedom & Living Abundantly”, Global Speaker, and coach. I provide safe spaces for women of color to heal their sexual and reproductive health holistically through individual and group coaching, workshops, and speaking opportunities.

I’m here because I love networking and meeting new people. Also, because I heard Mr. Deese mention creating systems for what you’re doing on this morning’s mastermind call. This is one of the main things I feel I’ve been missing that has kept me from building a profitable and sustainable business despite all the value I have to add to the marketplace. I know that I am called to entrepreneurship and have the desire more than ever to really get things in motion because I will potentially be a single mom of 3 under 3 due to being married to a narcissist who has been mentally, emotionally, and verbally abusive who has our only consistent income right now. I say potentially because, I recently took a course on Forgiveness and I’m unsure of what direction God has for me to go in.

Anywho, I look forward to connecting further with you all!

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Dream Makers Network. All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

X